Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chamber Choir

Okay...solo try outs tonight...did make the (What do you call a group of twelve?) for the Ave Maria! Yeah....so wanted to try out for the Mary Had a Baby...but Diva went first and scared me to death! I am now kicking myself for not trying...oh well...life goes on!
Busy, busy week...2 nights this week leaving at 6:20AM and not returning until 10PM...do you think God could somehow figure out how to give an extra 8 hours so I - and several others I know - can sleep every night?!!
Even though we've already made it through a year...it seems even harder the 2nd time around without Ethan. His birthday is the 19th and I just can't seem to shake memories of him and the day and everything. As a crazy analytical person...wondering why? I made it fine the first time... Praying lots and crying lots...of course not a lot of time to do the latter because of an extremely busy schedule...the car drive to school and from school seems to be the most common!
And of course, life goes on otherwise! Erik got into a major fender bender with MY car on Halloween! I now have a rental car and hope to have my car back next week after we pay a $500.00 deductible and $170.00 ticket! As I said...life goes on!
But as always, we must rejoice always...Rejoice in the Lord always, Rejoice, I say Rejoice!
So...blessings and JOY to all!

2 comments:

Hope! said...

Please tell me that Diva is who I think it is. . .

Also, I have no idea when we are going to Vermont. I want to go in the winter to see the trees all snowy, but I think May and springtime and drivable roads will win.

Jennifer McGraw said...

Ah, Hope! Sorry I didn't respond quick enough...but as you heard this evening...Diva is definitely who you think it is and I have an extremely difficult time harmonizing with her.

As for Vermont...Winter would be the best! Just think of Bob Newhart!! (Was that Vermont???) But I must agree with the road situations....